What Matters combines documentary narrative with interviews to illuminate specific, timely issues, aiming to create safe dialogue to promote freedom, justice, and collective liberation.
What Matters is a salve and a safe place where we can connect, learn, think freely, and transform the world.
New and upcoming episodes include interviews with Rep. Karen Bass, BLM South Bend, Donna Brazile, Dr. Cedric Dark, Jane Fonda, and Marc Lamont Hill.
Ep. 6: A Conversation with Artist and Activist Mysonne “The General”
Black Lives Matter Global Network Managing Director, Kailee Scales is joined by rapper/activist/author Mysonne Linen to discuss his liberation work and how the murders of Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, and Rayshard Brooks, among others, have traumatized the global community and led Mysonne and so many others around the world to take to the streets in peaceful protest. Mysonne also answers questions from our listening audience and talks about his book I Know My Rights: Bill of Rights – a children’s guide to the Bill of Rights.
- Ep. 5: Talking Activism with Bubba Wallace
- Ep. 4: Black Lives Matter’s South Bend Members — Community Organizers
- Ep. 3: Coronavirus — Answering Public Health Concern with Dr. Cedric Dark
- Ep. 2: Say Her Name — Breonna Taylor, a Conversation with Tamika Mallory and Taylor Family Attorney Lonita Baker
- Ep. 1: Exploring the Media’s Role in COVID-19 with Marc Lamont Hill
How to Subscribe
Vimeo (Select “+ Follow”)